Do you deliver your kegerators? Is there a delivery charge?
- Yes we deliver and all kegerator deliveries are free!
How long does it usually take to have a kegerator delivered?
- Takes about one week for us to a paint and assemble a non-custom color and about two weeks for a custom color.
I would like a custom color that is not offered, where can I find colors?
- Check out https://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us for custom colors. Tell us which color you have selected and we'll get that paint made for you.
Can I put other drinks on tap other than beer?
- Yes, yes you can! Many local companies offer kegs of kombucha, wine, cold brew coffee, and even sparkling water on tap!
I'm a home brewer, can I put my beer on tap?
- Heck yeah you can! You will need to buy a special keg (ball lock) and appropriate parts. Call MoreBeer! & MoreWine for all of your home-brew needs.
How many kegs does my 5 lb C02 last for?
- Around 20 kegs! A refill typically costs around $25.
How do I know when I'm low on C02?
- Your regulator gauge (left one) will show that you are in the red zone).
How many beers are in a 1/6 barrel keg?
- There are 56 12 oz pours, or 42 pints (16 oz) pours in a 1/6 barrel keg.
How long does a keg stay fresh for?
- Usually around 2 months. Honestly, that never really happens ;)